2 nights and 3 days at Kasara Resort was an amazing experience. The resort has a unique architectural design, the rooms are basic yet makes you feel something extra ordinary, the food is great, the pool looks awesome and the staffs are very nice and friendly; all in all definitely a place worth visiting.
We had a great time at the resort, but it would be more interesting for you guys to know how to get there instead what we did, so here’s about KASARA in brief:
- Cost (1 night 2 days at Kasara): Rs. 8,000 ++ per person per night (includes Breakfast, lunch, dinner and some activities), prices differ as per the nationalities, above price is for Nepalese. (KASARA can also provide transportation from KTM to the resort extra costs apply)
- KASARA Location: Patihani, Chitwan (Approx. 166 KM from Kathmandu (about 5.5 Hrs by Bus) or 17 KM from Bharatpur Airport)
- KASARA can arrange for: Canoeing, Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari, Jungle Walk, Village walk, Tharu Dance and many more (safaris and walks are accommodated by an expert naturalists)
- KASARA also has: Conference room (can accommodate 45+ people U Shape style & 100+ people – theater style) SPA facilities + a swimming pool + nice space around for other activities
- For booking & other details: T: 977- 01- 4438570 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.kasraresort.com
- Trip Advisor Reviews : http://goo.gl/YUPaqH