Keeping in view increasing complaints by Facebook users receiving obscene images and contents, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CIB) of Nepal Police on Wednesday issued few tips to avoid unwanted contents. Recently, many Facebook users received links containing obscene messages, images and videos that were automatically shared with all their friends who clicked on the links. CIB has urged all to adopt few tricks to avoid unwanted tags. “If you are tagged on unwanted links, immediately delete the tagged contents, delete session, cookies and application data of the web browser,” the statement reads.
The Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) of Nepal Police has urged all to adopt few tricks for solution of such problems.
• Immediately delete the tagged contents
• Delete session, cookies and application data of the web browser
• Remove temporary files from the computer
• Change your Facebook password and enable option to make your password more secure
• Change the security policy to make sure that no one can tag you sans your permission
• Deactivate application related to your Facebook page and reinstall as per requirement
• Reinstall the internet browser