KATHMANDU: Property worth Rs 4 million were destroyed as a furniture industry caught fire in Budhanilakantha on the outskirts of Kathmandu on Tuesday.
Image courtesy: Purna Jung Gurung
The Kamalamai Furniture Industry, being operated by Kamal Katuwal and Lila Katuwal at Ganesh Chok of Budhanilakantha Municipality-3, had aught fire yesterday.
Furniture, a scooter and a generator were destroyed in the fire, according to police.
The blaze also partly destroyed a window of an adjacent house owned by Sushil Maharjan.
Nepal Police, Nepal Army, locals and fire engines extinguished the fire.
Further investigation is underway.