Poisonous meal kills three in Chitwan

Three persons died of food poison in Chitwan district on Friday evening. The three were taken ill on Monday after consuming food and were rushed to Chitwan Medical College. 

According to the hospital, four others are receiving treatment in the hospital. 

The deceased are Meghan Pandit, 21, Ram Kebal Pandit, 35, and Bibek Pandit, 20, of Rautahat district. They were residing at Mangalpur in Chitwan.

The daily wage earners were taken ill after eating meals and fish curry in Mangalpur. 

Source: Republica