The Image Park proudly presents “SPECIAL EDITION-Basic Photography Workshop”. MAIN HIGHLIGHT : Special 3 Sessions with Avash Karmacharya and Marija Grujovska. The photography workshop will provide photography enthusiasts a unique platform to interact, experiment, learn and share new ways and concepts of photography world.
WORKSHOP DETAILS :
– Who can join : Students, Service-holders, Businessman, tourist guides, Housewives, anyone who are Beginners and Enthusiasts about Photography
– What to bring : You and your camera (DSLR preferred but not required)
– Where : The Image Park, NewRoad, Kathmandu
– From : 15-23 August 2015 from 7am-9am (with extendable timings)
– DSLRs on Hire for needy students during the workshop
Top reasons why you should do this workshop :
Here’s why you should join this workshop …………
• If you want to be an artist rather than a ordinary photographer
• If you want to build your eye for a better photography
• If you want to know what equipment to buy and how to use it correctly
• Learn the 10 most important settings on your camera.
• Learn how to use Manual Mode.
• Outdoors at various places – Balaju Park, Basantapur, Janabahal
• Night Photography at PashupatiNath
• Critical Discussion
• Caption Writing
• Internship Opportunities to deserving students.
• 5 Mentors with wide and best experiences in their field.
• Daily photo assignment and photo reviews.
ABOUT CHIEF MENTORS :
Currently, Avash Karmacharya is working as Press and Publicity Offer plus Photographer at Embassy of India-Kathmandu with past experiences as Writer/Correspondent for both The Kathmandu Post and Republica – English National Dailies. Mr. Avash comes with a deep understanding of what it takes to click a picture that communicates and becomes a head-turner. He will share his vast knowledge and valuable experiences of his journey to help participants learn the significance of capturing intricate details through their lens during Night Photography@Pashupati and fine-tune their creative photography skills with his spell-bounding Caption Writing session too.
Marija Grujovska’s street photography speak in volumes. Her skill in finding the most amazing candid shots and framing them at the right moment, her compositions and her findings in her pictures tell various stories of Nepal. Her photos reflect upon our daily lives. She communicates the day-to-day affair of Nepal in the most unique ways through her pictures. She captures simplest of things around in the most creative and technically sharp manner. She will teach on compositions, framing and street photography.
OTHER GUEST LECTURERS :
– Anil Parajuli (Program Officer/Official Photographer at Samriddhi, The Prosperity Foundation)
– Sumeet Shakya (Photographer at The Himalayan Times TGIF + Photography Instructor at Ullens School)
– Guest Lecturer
For more Details & Registration : TYPE your name and SMS us at 9841279544 / 9841240341
WORKSHOP FEES : JUST RS. 3,499 Only
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT :
– AIDIA (Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs)
– Chic Fashion Magazine
– Major National Dailies and Other Organizations
(100% Internship to successful participants who have completed all 4 Levels at The Image Park only)
Introductory Level – Basic Photography Workshop
Level I – Advance Photography Workshop
Level II – Adobe Lightroom (Retouchment) Workshop
Level III – Fashion Photography / Portrait & Product Photography Workshop
@@ SEATS ARE LIMITED @@
### LAST REGISTRATION DATE : 12th August 2015 ##