Project Fight Back is a small initiation to empower women and children, to make them feel like they are capable of taking care of themselves, to encode in them the feeling of safety in this unsafe society, and make them gulp the real taste of freedom. No freedom is freedom, unless you feel safe; and I believe, this project will help, if not guarantee, women and children to feel safe in the environment in which they live their lives.
The Fight Back program will raise the level of knowledge and skills to enhance preparedness to deal with any eventuality that may threaten their self or security; and be able to taste true freedom.
• Raise awareness on the need to be prepared to protect oneself;
• Impart the needed skills for basic self defense;
• Train trainers (Taekwondo gurus, school teachers) so they can impart the same to a larger audience.
• Give self-defense trainings in schools (students, teachers and trainers)
• Give self-defense training to women;
• Raise level of awareness on the need to be prepared to protect oneself.
Price: Rs.500 Per Participant