Occupy Singha Durbar:
Namaste all rational and creative youths of Nepal!!!
RMCH Nepal would like to initiate “Occupy Singha Durbar” for 3 continuous days starting from 14th-16th October, 2015. Any constructive ideas regarding protest that will try its best to erase any obstacles to normal lives. But, let these officials need to face the brutal environment we just got exposed recently. We want answers to our questions, more crucial to that “WHY IS OUR GOVERNMENT DOING NOTHING IN CASE OF THESE RISING INSURGENCIES AND RESILIENT PROJECTS??”
HOW CAN WE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS PROTEST?
1. We are actully thinking of camping around Singha Durbar unless our queries are addressed. Protest area will be assessed and designed by night today.
2. We can organise music concerts around these area, anything to attract the subject matter. Although making sure there exists no vandalism or illegal activites.
3. Let’s organize a great 3 day night outs outside Singha Durbar region.
4. Any other constructive ideas to make protest effective and efficient without hampering daily normal lives are most welcome and shall be discussed thoroughly. Please let us not be a total Govt. hater but be aware and able to suggest constructive ideas to come out of current crisis.
5. Please make sure that we will not involve in anything that casues harm to public properties and public regutaions.
We guess, at least this once you won’t be sitting home and making complaints. Lets do it for Nepal, and i hope all attendents to forget about their caste, language, gender, age, religion, states, status, color or anything that obstructs anyone’s sentiments. Please show up as a true Nepali and bring your plyboards demanding what you feel like to ask to the government of Nepal. Yeah, don’t forget our beautiful flags of Nepal.
Please do share and suggest on how this event can be catered to make it more powerful and effective. We need lawyers, engineers, doctors, students, teachers, housewives, husbands, fathers, mothers, sisters, musicians, artists, performers etc all who can contribute at time when resourceful youth are critically needed. But this time, let’s walk out of our shells!.
To push pressure on current government to address following issues:
1. When will the actual reconstruction work commence? Do govt. need any support from us to clear out this subject matter?or support from us??
2. Is there a better way addressing and negotiating current Tarai movements? What can we as youth contribute on this? This is our internal matter and thus, i guess we as youth can/ should have a helping hand to govt. working out on this crucial and critical issue.
3. How come when all Nepalis are struggling to overcome year 2072 BS, yet all current govt. seems clueless on where to start? Can we please stop wasting time upon political parties internal affairs rather than coming together with Govt, to solve current crisis.