Our trail passes through historically & culturally significant historical sites of south Kathmandu and ends at Shree Seti Devi Primary School, Matatirtha. Our aim is to bring awareness to our forgotten Heritage sites and also to raise funds for Seti Devi School whose school building is damaged because of recent earthquake.
Some details of this Event:
• 28K Bike Ride, 10K Run
• Bike Ride will start at Godavari
• Run will start near Cobar George
• Ending point is Shree Seti Devi Primary School
• Food will be served and organised by locals, they will be taking minimum price (prices to be updated).
• Non – financial commitment voluntary Ride & Run. Donations encouraged and can be given to school at ending point
• Transportation will be organized, participants will be informed accordingly.
• Awareness to overlooked heritage sites and for fundrasing campaign
Please note again, this is not a competition, this is mostly for fun and awareness purpose