George Bernard Shaw said, “There is no love sincerer than the love of food” and these words have echoed through decades to reach us, to inspire us on the beautiful occasion of Valentine’s Day. What do we mean?
Well, we are bringing you an opportunity to express your love not only through your heart but through your stomach too. This Valentine’s Day, love and laugh as you enjoy the art of cooking with your loved ones at Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management. Everything will be provided and a chef will guide you through the journey; all you have to bring is a lot of love.
Couples will also be voted on and will win surprise gifts for ‘Best Valentine Pair, Best Cook’
So this Valentine’s Day, forget calories, make memories! COOK WITH YOUR LOVE!
• Timing of the Event: 11am onwards (couple of hours)
• Platter consists of Starter, Main Course and Dessert.
• Choice of meat, fish or vegetable menu to choose from.
• Each participant will get a glass of champagne and chocolate strawberries.
• Each participant will receive an apron as gift
• Photographs from the event will be emailed to you
• Best Valentine Pair and Best Cook will receive surprise gifts