Objective of event
• To provide a ground for the students to unearth their
• To build up fair and healthy relationship among
student of different school.
• To instill love, affection, respect towards Nepalese
folk dance in the students mind.
• To give knowledge of different cultural dances
present all over the nation.
• To promote and preserve folk dance.
• More than 30 to 31 schools all over valley
(Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur)
• Each team consists of 10 participants
• 3 distinguished judges (Renowned Choreographers)
• Different personalities
• School principals
• Numbers of spectators from participating school
The programme will also be featured in News24, The Kathmandu Post, Kopila of Kantipur