The Fête de la Musique, also known as International Music Day, is an annual music festival. AFK will organize various concerts in collaboration with Tuborg. A wide range of genre, musicians and type of shows will be presented during all this day, from 11 am onwards in Kirtipur, to promote the diversity of music, so that everybody will find a performance to his liking.
On June 21, the whole world celebrates music in its different forms and manifestations through the “Fête de la Musique”, a day dedicated to the promotion of music, created by the French Ministry of Culture which first took place in 1982 in Paris. Since this first edition, this event has known a growing success, and has become an international highlight of amateur and professional practice and of musical diversity. This is also a very special occasion for many people in many different countries to attend free live performances, in all kinds of places, even the most unusual ones.
This celebration of music has also reached the city of Kirtipur. The “Fête de la Musique” is a celebration open to everybody, to bring together all the music lovers at one place.
So come alone or with your friend and be part in this exclusive musical celebration !!!
– Sur Mandal – Folk Instrumental
– Vinpaje reincarnation – punk to rock
– Music House (musical school) – Instrumental
– Moras – Rock
– Sakshyam – Folk instrumental
– Yatra – Fusion instrumental
– Rudra – Fusion instrumental
– Musical vains – pop and jazz
– DOXY LTD – Jazz
– Spirit X – rock blues
– Thinley Lama – Pop
– Manual Transmission – Alternative rock
– Jezebel – French and/or English folk-acoustic songs
– Unknown – Acoustic
– Mukut / The Musical Headgear – Progressive rock
– Manda – Fusion instrumental
Saturday, 21th June, from 11 am to 9 pm
Venue : Layaku, Bagh Bhairab – Kirtipur