TheImagePark and Fashionholic presents this redesigned 8 Days Fashion Photography Workshop’s 10th Edition, which feature everything you need to kick-start your career, and are great if you’re looking for new inspiration and networking with other creatives from the professional fashion world.
REQUIREMENTS : Participants should be comfortable exposing their images correctly in a variety of conditions plus DSLR is a must however External Flash is preferable.
WORKSHOP DETAILS :
– HANDS-ON practice on various lighting setup (both model-lights and speed-lights) in detail
– SPACIOUS PRACTICE VENUE at Step-up Studio
– BEYOND LIGHTING TECHNIQUES (Practicals on SoftBox, Snoot, HoneyComb & Octagon) by Sumeet Shakya (Photographer at The Himalayan Times TGIF)
– SPECIAL PORTRAITURE LIGHTING session with Arman Khan,Portrait Specialist from Photo Concern
– FASHION DESIGNER session with Anita Shrestha (Faculty at IEC College of Art And Fashion)
– BASICS of model posing, communicating & costume selection
– PROFESSIONAL MODELS would be provided and all participants will have individual time to shoot
– LIVE DEMONSTRATION & EXPLANATION on Hair,Makeup and Styling Session by Sanu Gurung, renowned Makeup Artist & Stylist with experiences for ECS Living and The Himalayan Times TGIF
– MEET PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER Umesh Basnet, popular LifeStyle and Fashion Photographer from ECS Media and learn more studio lighting and fashion photography plus tips and tricks
The fee is just Rs. 6,799, it includes all training materials and light refreshments.
More information & registration : Type your name and SMS us at 9841279544 / 9841240341
ABOUT WORKSHOP :
When: Sunday, 3 – 10th May 2015
Where: Stepup Studio, Bagbazar, Kathmandu
Time: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM ( With extendable timings)
About CHIEF MENTOR :
Multi-talented, Sumeet Shakya is Photographer, Graphic Designer, Businessman & Educationalist. And, currently doing photography for The Himalayan Times TGIF, Folio Magazine and others and Photo-educationalist at various colleges, organizations: Kathmandu University, Kathmandu University School of Management, Pulchowk Campus, Microsoft Innovation Nepal, Ullens School, Triyog Higher Secondary School, The Image Park and has 750+ photography graduates.
Shakya has juried 6+ photo contests and has also taken part in International Exhibitions at Canada, Bangladesh and South Korea. Previously he had worked as photojournalist at Nepal Samacharpatra, OnlineKhabar.com, OnlinePatrika.com & TGIF – Nepal Fashion Week 2014
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT :
– AIDIA (Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs)
– Chic Fashion Magazine
– Shiksha Nepal
– Major National Dailies and Other Organizations
(100% Internship to successful participants who have completed all 4 Levels at The Image Park only)
Introductory Level – Basic Photography Workshop
Level I – Advance Photography Workshop
Level II – Adobe Lightroom (Retouchment) Workshop
Level III – Fashion Photography / Portrait & Product Photography Workshop