Rotaract Club of Madhyapur and THE IMAGE PARK presents ”Bisket Jatra Photo Competition”
” नँया बर्षा नँया आयाम, बढाऔ मिली मध्यपुरको पहिचान ”
ABOUT BISKET JATRA (THIMI)
The Nepalese devotees welcome the new year and the advent of spring covered in vermilion powder, carry palanquins with deities by celebrating Sindur Jatra festival full of life and vividly colourful festival from Thimi, Bhaktapur.
OUR AFFILIATES :
Supporters : Rotary Club of Madhyapur and Nepalese in Photography
Sponsor : Namastektm.com
Prize Sponsors : Photo Concern, WD, The Image Park, Cartmandap.com, Battlefield – The Ultimate Paintball, Sasa Health Club , Baucha O Maicha, Madhyapur Shop,
Official Magazine : Folio Magazine , Nuwagi
Print Partner: Design & Print
Event Partner: Events in Nepal
Online Partners : Madhyapurthimi.com, Bhaktapurtimes.com, Nepalmandal.com
Media Partner: Madhyapur Post
CONTEST DETAILS :
Photo Submission : 16th – 19th April 2014
Voting : 17th – 27th April 2014
Exhibition & Result : Saturday, 3rd May 2014
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH
Send us an email with your Photograph (at least 2mb) along with your name, contact number and caption/details
Email Address: email@example.com
– There will be 2 winners from this competition:
– One will be selected by the Juries’ Selection.
– One from the most likes/votes from the facebook viewers. (Votes validity would be based on LIKE on both official page and photo by voters)
– Our facebook Page – Bisket Jatra (https://www.facebook.com/bisketjatra)
– Top 25 photos would be exhibited (Selection to be made by Juries and the organizers)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Entry is open to all the Nepali people and Foreigners
– Each participant can submit only 1 photograph
– Photo must be taken by the entrants themselves. (Incase of any disputes, if participant can’t show the original photo then he/she would be disqualified)
– The photo must reflect the positive and cultural aspects/importance of Bisket Jatra at Madhyapur Thimi.
– Using a good caption/description for your photo is highly recommended and is compulsory too.
– Digitally manipulated will not be accepted.(Minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight colour adjustment or the digital equivalents, are acceptable. (Incase of any disputes, if participant can’t show the original(unaltered) photo then he/she would be disqualified)
– Photograph with watermarks will not be accepted.
– The juries and organizers’ decision regarding the winners are final and irreversible.
– By entering the competition, the contestant will grant rights to the organizer to use the photographs for promotional use.
– For submission, contestant must email their photograph with all the mentioned details.
– By sending your entry you accept all the terms and conditions of the competition.
For more details and queries : –
Our facebook Page – Bisket Jatra
BEST OF LUCK